Welcome to L’aventure en Primitivance
You may not distribute, resell or stock any of our products, unless specifically authorized under contract with us to do so.
Any special offers are valid on the specified dates at primitivance.com only. Exclusions may apply. Offers not redeemable for cash.
Online Contract Information
The European Union Directive 2000/31/CE on the subject of electronic commerce states that:
“Placing an order online implies that the client accepts to be engaged in a contract, and that the client unconditionally accepts the prices and descriptions of the items offered for sale, as well as all of the general sales conditions.”
Products purchased from this website are supplied by Primitivance d.o.o., a company registered in Croatia, with business registration number 110069044.
Your placing of an order online represents an offer to purchase goods as indicated by you, but is not binding on us until you have been notified by email that an order is accepted. This means that if goods shown on this website are unavailable, incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Primitivance d.o.o. shall not be obliged to sell you those goods. A contract shall be deemed entered by both parties when you receive notification that Primitivance d.o.o. has confirmed and accepted your order.
In addition to offering our products for sale via this webshop , our products are sold through select retailers. Prices on the website will generally reflect the prices offered through our retailers. However, prices on the website may differ to those of a retailer, due to: (i) special offers on the website or from retailers, (ii) individual retailer price strategies, (iii) currency fluctuation. As such, prices cannot be guaranteed and may be changed at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
This webshop and its contents are provided on a ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representations or endorsements of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of freedom from malicious programs (such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses) or implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, or any other implied warranties arising from related dealings, usage, or trade unless otherwise prohibited by law.
We do not warrant that the information contained on this webshop is accurate or complete, that this webshop is error-free or that any errors will be corrected. You agree by using this webshop you are doing so at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all loss of data and / or costs associated with any servicing or repairs of any equipment and / or software that you use in relation to this website. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, of any kind, arising out of or caused by your use of this webshop unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Primitivance d.o.o. shall be held harmless from all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information or products on this webshop to the extent permitted by law. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise meet any obligation put forth here if the delay or failure is in full or in part caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control unless otherwise prohibited by law.
• Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
• Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
• User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
• Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
• Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TermsFeed may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TermsFeed aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Primitivance.com utilizes cookies for statistical purposes, to ascertain which pages are visited and how often and to enhance your online experience upon your return.
The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you do not have to accept them. To disable cookies, access ‘help’ on your web browser or use the user manual that came with your browser software. However, please bear in mind that your visit todotofpaper.com will be significantly enhanced if cookies are not disabled. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How L’aventure en Primitivance Uses the Information You Provide
We will email you L’aventure en Primitivance info, offers and news only if you give us authorization by ticking ‘yes’ when signing up or registering.
The L’aventure en Primitivance webshop uses 128-bit encryption to protect any and all personal and / or credit card information you may submit online. However, while we take all reasonable and available security measures to protect your information, you accept that no online data transmission can be deemed 100% secure from access by unauthorized recipients and will thus not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.